2 Jan 2013

Unoriginality strikes again!

Yeah - this is the obligatory first post of a brand new year. With the same old, same old type of looking at all the things the new year will bring with it. Not very original, I know.

I am once more a Hogwarts pupil, currently operating as a 6 1/2 year Ravenclaw. Yeah, 1/2year. Because I spent last term on sabbatical and didn't hand anything in. So I could have gone up with my old class mates and been a 7th year - but that felt wrong, not having handed anything in, so I'm now dorming with the class under.

I have already completed Detention and made homework for Herbology though they haven't been handed in yet. And have started working on Charms. I am going to try to combine my stash-busting effort with preparing for the Christmas booth mum and I plan to have at the Christmas fair in Ærøskøbing early December.

So, what other things do I have planned for 2013? Well, perhaps trying to make notes of what I'm reading, getting those better eating habits sorted out again, picking up my languages from their languishing positions, get the garden into something resembling my dreams, having my own hens and eggs and possibly home-grown roast chicken, control over my financial situation, figure out what my new computer should be, get the house looking tidier on a regular basis, hoard less of everything, get even better at giving away things which I really don't need, finally succeeding in doing Christmas according to plan, getting back into NaNoing and editing my old stories. sigh

Actually, this isn't so much new as unoriginal same old, same old.

Being original would mean actually getting something of all this to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment