13 Dec 2012

What-ho for the new year

I am going to be making my usual million plans for the new year. However, I'm going to have them looked over for a reality check. This is my attempt at learning from past mistakes, picking up things I've learned and putting them to good use and making succes more likely.

The most important step of all is probably to get a grip of my own finances during 2013 and getting to doing it all on my own.

And then there's all the plans of stashing down - not just yarn, but preferably other areas as well; getting into better shape so the Julemærke march isn't as painful and so I can fit into some of my old clothes; getting my foot into animal husbandry; doing something about all my garden dreams. And all the other things.

I think I must keep telling myself that all the messes I am in haven't happened over one day, or week, month or year. They have been steadily growing over many years. I am still not in good mental condition, though I am heaps better than I've been for a long time. Therefore, there is no shame in not being able to deal with all these matters all at once. Nor in not approaching a level of perfection in any. My goal must be to simply get things better.

Perhaps this should also include the finances. Meaning it might perhaps be ok if I don't look over my insurances and pensions and such things. It wouldn't be bad if I get those things done, but it isn't absolutely necessary for the taking over of my own finances to be a succes.

No comments:

Post a Comment